Our annual Thank You for Working in Aged Care Day is on 1 September this year, but just one day isn’t enough to thank you for your great work looking after the elders of our community – so this year, we’re celebrating for the whole week.
We know that real thanks means real change, and that’s why we’ve applied to the Fair Work Commission for a 25% wage increase for aged care workers across Australia.
To celebrate the week, we’ll also be running a giveaway just for HACSU members!
From 29 August to 4 September, you could win a $50 gift card from Coles or Woolies every month for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months simply by grabbing a chocolate from your HACSU organiser!
If you find a golden ticket inside the wrapper, you’ve won a $50 gift card each month for the next 12 months, a silver ticket wins a $50 gift card for 6 months and a bronze ticket wins a $50 gift card for 3 months.
There also be extra daily prizes and a second chance draw so keep an eye out for us at your workplace and don't miss the chance to win from a $2100 prize pool!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open only to financial members of HACSU employed in the aged care sector.
2. The prizes are as follows:
Gold: $600, delivered as one (1) $50 gift card per month for 12months.
Silver: $300, delivered as one (1) $50 gift card per month for 6months.
Bronze: $150, delivered as one (1) $50 gift card per month for 3months.
Second chance draw: $300, delivered as one (1) $50 gift card per month for 6 months.
3. Gift cards shall be the winner’s choice of Woolworths or Coles Myer & are not redeemable for cash.
4. Winners must remain financial members of HACSU for the duration of the relevant prize period.
5. Winners’ images may be used by HACSU for promotional purposes.
6. HACSU employees, officials and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
7. Second chance draw will be randomly drawn on 10 September2021 by an elected official.
8.On-the-spot gift card prizes are open to members only and winners will be randomly drawn.