Your new Richmond Group Enterprise Agreement 2021 has been approved by the Fair Work Commission and will come into effect from 31 December 2022 with a nominal expiry date of 30 June 2025.
Here are some of the benefits of your new EBA:
- Wage increases will be in line with the Fair Work annual wage decision, and your rate of pay will be increased and paid to you in the first full pay period on or after 1 July 2022, 1 July 2023 and 1 July 2024
- Casual employees working more than 38 hours per week, 76 hours per fortnight or 10 hours per day will receive the casual loading and overtime penalties for all overtime worked
- Casual employees who work on weekends and public holidays will be entitled to the following rates of pay (inclusive of the casual loading):
- Between midnight Friday and midnight Saturday – 175% of ordinary rate of pay
- Between midnight Saturday and midnight Sunday – 225% of ordinary rate of pay
- Public holidays – 275% of the ordinary rate of pay
- 10 hour breaks between shifts
These are just a few of the improved conditions of your new workplace agreement. We encourage you to look through it and contact us on 1300 880 032 if you have any questions. It pays to be a union member. If any of your colleagues are not yet HACSU members, now's their chance to join the union for all community and disability workers.