RHH Environmental Services news

Posted on
September 1, 2020
Public Sector

If it’s unsafe, report it.

It’s a simple message really – if you see something you think is unsafe, report it.

The Safety Reporting Learning System (SRLS) is there for you to report any incident relating to safety on the job.

You should also make the Health &Safety Rep (HSR) aware, but if you can’t find them tell your HACSU union delegate what you’ve seen and they can help you make the SRLS report.

If you want more info about becoming an HSR or workplace delegate please contact HACSU assist on assist@hacsu.org.au or phone 1300 880 032.

Your safety at work is union business!

For more information about this or any other industrial matter, members should contact HACSUassist on 1300 880 032 or email assist@hacsu.org.au or complete our online contact form

Public Sector