We've finally received confirmation from Queen Victoria Care that they’ve agreed to backpay all workers from the first full pay period after 1 July 2021.
This happened after we met with management last week and told them it was unacceptable that they'd already decided to give backpay to nurses but not the rest of the workforce.
Below is the rest of QVC’s offer:
- 2.5% wage increase per year
- Allowances to increase in line with the wage offer
- RN in-charge allowance $30 per shift
- Free access to the pool and gym outside resident times
- Annual scholarship at the discretion of CEO for RNs, ENs, ECAs and service staff
- Cashing out of annual leave
- Pandemic leave as per the Aged Care Award
- Workload clause to be included and the employer to review workloads every month
- Review uniform provisions and determine uniform requirements based on employee preferences
- Supply of coffee and tea - agreed brands from a survey of employees
- Bread varieties available in the freezer and jams in the fridge
If you have any questions, please contact HACSUassist on 1300 880 032 or firstname.lastname@example.org