It’s taken ten long months of negotiating, but we are finally in the position for you to have your say and vote on your new agreement.
Here is QVC’s final offer:
- 3-year agreement
- 2.5% wage increase per year plus backpay from the first full pay period after 1 July 2021
- Allowances to increase in line with the wage offer
- RN in-charge allowance $30 per shift
- Free access to the pool and gym (outside resident times)
- Annual scholarship at the discretion of CEO for RNs, ENs, ECAs and service staff
- Cashing out of annual leave
- Pandemic leave as per the Aged Care Award
- Workload clause to be included and the employer to review workloads every month
- Review uniform provisions and determine uniform requirements based on employee preferences
- Food and beverages: Supply of coffee and tea (agreed brands from a survey of employees). Bread varieties available in the freezer and jams in the fridge
The access period has started with voting commencing Friday 24 June and closing Wednesday 6 July. The ballot will be counted at 11am Thursday 7 July, and we'll update you on the results.