We’ve started protected industrial action at Healthscope as of 7am yesterday, Wednesday 7 December.
HACSU health professional and support service members at Healthscope can take part in the following five bans:
• Stop performing any duties not stated in your position description
• Take all breaks in full and on time
• Distribute information and/or talking to patients, visitors, the public and/or the media about the reasons for industrial action
• Commence wearing campaign material and badges
• Circulate petitions in worksites
The purpose of industrial action is to urge Healthscope to take your concerns seriously and for them to put forward a genuine offer with a decent wage increase.
Let us know if you would like to get involved more or need flyers, stickers or any other campaign material – we will organise some to be dropped off for you.
If any of your colleagues are not yet HACSU members, now is their chance to join the union for health care workers and fight for a fair deal for everyone.