The crisis is particularly concerning to health and community workers who are the sharp end of the response.
If any member has questions about any of the following, we can help:
- Being asked to use personal or annual leave
- Being asked to reduce hours
- Does the employer quality for the JobKeeper allowance?
- Is the employer following the JobKeeper rules?
- How the JobKeeper allowance affects workers
- Are staff getting appropriate personal protective equipment and training?
- Is the employer providing a safe workplace with social distancing rules?
Members can discuss any of these issues with our team at HACSUassist on 1300 880 032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HACSU will continue to fight to protect workers, especially health and community workers, who should not be disadvantaged by the pandemic.
We thank everyone for the vital work they're doing.