At long last your new Lifeline staff agreement has been approved and began operating from 15 September.
Here are a few of your new conditions:
- Lifeline will now pay for employees’ initial Working with Vulnerable Persons registration and also pay for costs related to its renewal where it’s a requirement of your role.
- Casual employees will be paid for a minimum of 3 hours at the appropriate rate of each engagement.
- As per the National Employment Standards, casual loading will apply to all overtime hours and loaded (shift) rates.
- No reduction of the previous agreement’s entitlements.
- 2 paid mental health days per year, non-cumulative.