The agreement provides for a range of benefits including:
- Wage increases of 2.3% in Dec 2019 and Dec 2020, and 2.35% in Dec 2021
- Streamlined incremental steps between pay points with a no disadvantage provision and a soft barrier progression to Level 3
- Private Practice Allowance extended to Level 3 staff who work 3 days or more
- Accelerated progression provisions from Level 1 to Level 2
- Amended Skills & Qualification Allowance
- Removal of Level 5 Dental Officer classification from the classification structure
- Ability to roll over Professional Development Allowance into a second year
- Re-credited Recreation and Parental Leave where compassionate or bereavement conditions apply
- Improved superannuation benefits
- Improved family friendly provisions
You’re the first workers in Australia to knock off a government wages policy without changing the government and you should be really proud of that!
As soon as we have more info on how long back pay will take we’ll let you know.