Delegates Conference is happening in two days, and we're excited to see you all soon!
Here's some info in case you missed our last emails:
• Registration is 10.30am on Thursday 2 November, for an 11am sharp start
• Conference is at the Tamar Valley Resort, 7 Waldhorn Dr, Grindelwald TAS (View map)
• Check-in opens in the afternoon
• Conference dinner is Thursday night, don’t forget your dinner clothes!
• We're selling HACSU jumpers (in select sizes), cheaper gift cards and movie tickets at our first ever HACSU stall! You'll also be able to find out more information about member benefits, like our Holiday Homes. All transactions are card only.
We’re also collecting welcome packs for Magnolia Place, who provide crisis care for young people and women leaving violence or facing homelessness.
Bring your welcome pack in a reusable shopping bag and drop it off to us at the registration table in the morning - you'll be helping out some of our community's most vulnerable.
I look forward to seeing you in two days' time when we all get together for another exciting conference! If you have any more questions in the meantime, please call or email us.