Your AESB Executive are working day and night to find the most important issues for us to resolve, trying to revive a bargaining process that was more than stalled by the government’s incompetence.
We want to get to a point where there is serious change on the issues that will actually bring relief to ambulance workers.
We need to keep the pressure on in the festive season and highlight to the community the unbearable pressure the government put you under day after day. Action is the best way to do that.
Here are some suggested slogans for your trucks and windows:
• Who’s answering your 000 this Xmas?
• HO HO HOw many hours will we be ramped today?
• The government gave us a lump of coal for Xmas
• Under resourced, under paid and under pressure
• Santa might be here before your ambulance
• Any other Xmas or holiday themed drawing
We also have some t-shirts to distribute to you, so we’ll get them out as fast as we can. We’ll be out at workplaces and on the ramp over the Christmas and New Year period visiting you, too.
Your AESB Executive will continue to consider escalating industrial action if the government keeps ignoring the issues.
For further information, please contact us on 1300 880 032 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org