We're calling for nominations from eligible HACSU AESB members for the following AESB executive positions:
The role of an Executive member includes:
• Representing the individual and collective views of HACSU members in your area including involvement in consultative committees
• Ensuring HACSU members are kept informed and involved in issues affecting them
• Establishing effective communication with and on behalf of members
• Recruiting new members
• Undertaking delegate training modules
• Helping your union remain an effective voice for members
Click here for a nomination form then send it to the Returning Officer:
Health & Community Services Union
PO Box 635
NORTH HOBART 7002
Scan and send PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close at noon on Thursday, 30 July 2020.
If elections are required they'll occur in the fortnight afterwards.
The next AESB Executive meeting (also the AGM) will be held in Launceston on 20 August 2020 and we'll provide a Zoom link for the AGM.